•6 whole graham crackers, about six ounces
•1 cup walnuts toasted
•3 Tbls. butter, melted
•2 tsp. grated lemon zest
•Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees. Finely grind graham crackers in a processor; add walnuts; process until coarsely chopped. Add butter and lemon peel. Blend using on/off technique with processor until just to when the crumbs are moist. Press crumbs firmly onto the bottom [not the sides] of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake until crust is set, about 10 minutes. Cool. Maintain the oven temperature.
•2 8-ounce pkgs. cream cheese, room temperature
•1/2 cup sugar
•1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
•2 tsp. grated lemon zest
•3/4 cup sour cream
•2 large eggs
•Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in 3/4 cup sour cream. Add eggs one at a time, beating until just combined. Pour filling into crust. Bake until center moves only slightly when pan is shaken, about 50 minutes. Transfer cake to rack and cool for 5 minutes.
•1 cup sour cream
•1 11 1/2 jar of purchased lemon curd
•In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup sour cream until very smooth. Whisk lemon curd in another bowl until very smooth.
•Run a small sharp knife around the sides of the cake. Starting at the outside edge of the cake spoon out small alternating dollops of lemon curd and sour cream. Place these side by side forming concentric circles on the warm cake until the center of the cake is reached. Cover the cake completely! Shake the pan to flatten the dollops. With a tip of a knofe, gently swirl the toppings, forming a marbled design. Chill the cake uncovered overnight.
•2/3 cup chilled whipping cream
•2 1/4 inch thick lemon slices, each cut into 4 wedges
•8 small mint sprigs
•Using an electric mixer, beat cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Spoon cream into a pastry bag with a medium star tip.
•Run a small sharp knife around the sides of the cake to loosen. Release pan sides. Transfer cake to platter. Pipe whipped cream in decorative scallop around the top outside edge of the cake. Garnish with lemon wedges and mint sprigs.
Please report any bad links..Thanks, Buzz
• Armenian Recipes • Italian Recipes • Asian Recipes • Mexican Recipes • Greek Recipes • Native American Recipes • North African Cuisine • Soul Food •
• Provencé • Jewish Recipes • Middle Eastern Recipes • Cajun, Creole, & Caribbean • Spain & Portugal • Artichoke Recipes • Aubergine-Eggplant Recipes •
• Secret Recipes • Yogurt Recipes • Dungeness Crab Recipes • Grill & Barbecue Recipes • Vicki's Desserts • Buzz's Bistro •
• Tapas, Mezza, PuPus • Appetizers • Soups & Stews • Salads • Meats • Poultry • Seafood • Beverages & Cocktails • Casseroles and Gratins •
• Rice and Grains • Pasta • Breads • Vegetables • Sauces & Salsas • Condiments • Cooking Hygiene • Food Humor • Home • Guestbook • E-mail • Art Collection•