YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH MELON SALSA
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 2
• ¾ cup coarsely chopped honeydew melon, (cantalope will substitute)
• ¼ cup chopped red onion
• ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 4 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeño chile
• 2 5-to 6-ounce fresh yellofin or albacore tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
1. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Mix melon, onion, cilantro, 2 teaspoons oil, lime juice and jalapeño chili in small bowl.
Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, brush tuna steaks on both sides with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill tuna
until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side.
3. Transfer tuna to plates. Spoon salsa alongside and serve.