To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
Pacific Rim summer salad!
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4 − 6
● 1½ cups pineapple pieces, fresh or canned
● 1 medium to large papaya, ripe
● 2 medium to large mangoes, ripe
● 3 cherimoyas, ripe
● 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
● 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
● 1 to 2 oranges, juice removed, or 1/2 to 2/3 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
1. Prepare the fruit by peeling, removing seeds and cutting into bite-size chunks. Toss together and lay on a bed of shredded
2. Mix the mayonnaise and orange juice or pineapple juice until well blended and pour over the salad.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved