To print this page, use your browser's print button.
From the makers of Mascarpone cheese.
You are going to love this Italian dessert!
Printed from THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET
• Eggs, 3 large, with yolks and whites separated
• Sugar, 1/2 cup
• Mascarpone Cheese, 8 ounces
• Ladyfingers, 20
• Espresso or Strong Coffee, 1 cup
• Cognac or Brandy, 2 tablespoons
• Cocoa, 1/8 cup
1. Combine 3 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon Espresso, sugar, and Cognac into the
large mixing bowl. Beat 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add Mascarpone and beat 3 to 5 minutes until consistency is smooth.
3. In another bowl, combine 3 egg whites and a pinch of sugar. Beat until
mixture forms stiff peaks. Gently fold into Mascarpone mixture.
4. Pour rest of Espresso into flat dish, dip one side of each Lady Finger,
and layer on bottom of serving dish.
5. Spread 1/3 of Mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa.
6. Continue layering and finish with a Mascarpone layer.
7. Sprinkle and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
NOTE: ALTHOUGH NOT THE EXACT RECIPE SHOWN, THE VIDEO BELOW MIGHT BE OF HELP.
HOW TO MAKE BELGIOSO® TIRAMISU
Copyright 2001© - 2011© The Gutsy Gourmet - All rights reserved