To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
What are we going to do with all that Zucchini?
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4
• 4 medium sized zucchini squash, halved and cored
• ¼ lb. hot Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled & drained
• 4 oz. goat cheese
• 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
• 2 cups diced Italian tomatoes, canned or fresh
• 1 Teaspoon(s) fresh basil, chopped fine
• 1 Teaspoon(s) salt or to taste
• 1 Teaspoon(s) ground black pepper or to taste
• 2 Tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
1. Place the zucchini in a baking dish. Mix stuffing ingredients together. Stuff the halved zucchini with the stuffing mixture, equally distributing it among the 8 halves.
Top with the Parmesan cheese and bake covered in a 350℉ oven for 30 minutes.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved