SHRIMP SPRING ROLLS
INGREDIENTS: DUMPLINGS Serves 4
● 8 large prawns, shelled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
● 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
● 1 tablespoon sesame oil
● 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
● 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
● 8 spring rolls wrappers
● Oil for deep frying
● 2 tablespoons lime juice
● 2 tablespoons soy sauce
DIRECTIONS: To make the shrimp spring rolls:
1. To make the shrimp spring rolls: Spread each half of shrimp very lightly with the wasabi paste and roll the shrimp in the coriander and parsley. Lay the two
halves of the shrimp on a spring roll wrapper, drizzle a little of the sesame oil over the shrimp, then using a little water, roll the wrapper tuck and seal the
ends. Deep fry the spring rolls in hot oil, 375℉ for 30 to 45 seconds or until lightly golden.
2. Drain on absorbent paper. Combine the lime juice and soy and place in small dipping bowls to serve with the shrimp rolls and an Asian green salad.