THAI SALMON OR YELLOWFIN PUFFS
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
• 2 4-5oz salmon fillets
• 4 sheets phyllo pastry
• 1 oz butter
• 1 Teaspoon(s) grated ginger
• 1 clove garlic (pressed)
• 1 scallion(finely chopped)
• 1 Tablespoon(s) fresh coriander (finely chopped)
• zest & juice of 1 lime
• salt & pepper
1. Mix together lime zest and juice, garlic, spring onion, ginger and coriander.
2. Melt butter. Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo, and brush with butter. Lay second sheet on top, brush with more butter. Lay a
salmon fillet about 2-3 inches from short side of pastry, season to taste and put half of lime mixture on top. Fold short
end of pastry over salmon, then fold in the 2 long sides. Fold the salmon over twice more, and cut off the remaining pastry.
Do the same with the other fillet.
3. Put the parcels on a well-greased baking sheet, and just before baking brush with the remaining butter.Cook at 400℉ for
20-25 mins, until brown and crispy.