To print this page, use your browser's print button.
POTSTICKER SALAD WITH ROASTED PEPPERS
Courtesy of Sunset Magazine
Printed from THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET
Makes 4 servings
1 pound frozen potstickers (any filling)
2 tablespoons salad oil
1 jar (7 1/4 oz.) peeled roasted red peppers, drained
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
8 cups (about 9 oz.) tender salad mix, rinsed and crisped
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, arrange frozen potstickers in a single layer. Add 2/3 cup water and
salad oil. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer until liquid cooks away
and potstickers begin to brown, 12 to 17 minutes. (Or cook as package directs.)
2. Cut red peppers into thin strips.
3. In a large bowl, mix hoisin, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
4. Add salad mix to bowl and mix with dressing.
5. Spoon salad onto dinner plates and top with equal portions of red peppers and hot potstickers.
Sunset, JUNE 1997
Copyright 2001© 2011© The Gutsy Gourmet - All rights reserved