To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
A tangy salad and sooo... easy to make.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
ASIAN RICE SALAD
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 8
● 10 cups white long or short grain rice, cooked
● 1 cup chives, chopped
● ⅛ cup Orange Zest, blanched
● ½ cup sundried tomatoes, minced
● 1½ cup papaya or mango, diced fine
● ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
● 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
● 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil (The good stuff)
● 3 tablespoons fruit vinegar, such as raspberry, or a citrus gastrique
● kosher salt to taste
● white pepper to taste, ground
1. Toss all ingredients in bowl. Let stand for 1 hour, adjust seasoning. Serve hot or cold.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved