INGREDIENTS:PER EACH QUART JAR
Brine: FOR ABOUT 6-8 QUARTS
● 1½ Cup(s) salt
● 5 Cup(s) vinegar
● 30 Cup(s) water
Per each quart jar:
● 1 Teaspoon(s) dill or head of dill
● 1 clove of garlic or¼ Teaspoon(s) garlic powder
● 1 Fresh and washed grape leaf for color
● 1 Teaspoon(s) pickling spice
● 1 small dried red pepper
1. Brine: Mix salt, vinegar and water. Heat to boiling and pour over whole cukes in jar, to which the dill, garlic,
grape leaf, pickling spice and red pepper have been added.
2. Seal. They are ready to eat in about 3 to 4 months. Keep in a cool dark placer in a refrigerator.