To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
A great appetizer for hungry guests.
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
JEWISH BREAD DIP
INGREDIENTS:BREAD DIPServes 6
● 1 loaf Jewish rye bread
● 1 pint Hellmann's mayonnaise [must be Hellmann's (East Coast) OR Best Foods (West Coast)]
● 1 pint sour cream
● 2 Tablespoon(s) onion powder
● 2 Tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
● 2 Tablespoon(s) dill weed
1. Hollow bread and cut the soft center bread into 1 inch squares.
2. Mix the dip ingredients in large bowl. Pour into hollowed portion of bread and serve.
3. Arrange the square pieces around the filled bread shell bowl. Use square pieces of bread with the dip.
4. Didn’t get enough? Eat the dip saturated bread bowl after the guests have gone home.
Copyright 2001© - 2012© TheGutsyGourmet® - All rights reserved