GRILLED AHI WITH ESPRESSO GLACÈ
● 4 - (8 oz.) Ahi Tenderloins
● 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus olive oil to brush on grill
● Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
● 1 cup Espresso Barbecue Sauce
● 1/2 pound scallions
● 4 ears of corn, husk and silk removed, reserve husk
1. Prepare an outdoor barbecue grill on high heat
2. Brush the ahi lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the fish on the grill and begin to cook over in-direct heat (cooler part of the grill). Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side until
the ahi begins to develop grill marks.
4. Brush the fish with the barbecue sauce and cover the area where the fish was cooking with the reserved corn husks. Lay the
fish on top and cover the fish with the remaining husks.
5. Continue to barbecue the fish in this manner until it reaches the desired doneness, which should be pink in the center 1/3.
6. While the fish is cooking lay the corn to the side on the grill and cook quickly. Cook the scallions in a similar fashion.
7. When the ahi has barbecued under the corn husks, remove and serve.