EASY SOU-BERAG (ARMENIAN LASAGNA)
INGREDIENTS: Serves 6
● 1 lb lasagna noodles
● ½ cube melted butter
● 1 lb. grated Jack cheese
● ½ pint small curd cottage cheese
● ½ pint Ricotta cheese
● 2 eggs, well beaten]
● 1 cup chopped Armenian or Italian parsley
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon white pepper
● 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves, optional
1. Cook lasagna noodles in salted water until soft and pliable.
2. Lightly butter a baking dish and line with a layer of noodles.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients together and layer a portion of this on the noodles.
4. Add another layer of noodles and another layer of the mixture.
5. Make sure the last layer is noodle
6. Brush the remaining butter on top of the noodles and bake in a 350℉ oven until golden brown.
7. Cut into 3 inch squares and serve. Good hot or cold.