CHICKEN WINGS PARMIGIANO REGGIANO®
INGREDIENTS: SERVES 4
● 2 lbs. chicken wings
● ¾ Cup(s) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano® cheese
● 2 Tablespoon(s) flour
● 1 Teaspoon(s) basil leaves
● ¼ Teaspoon(s) salt
● ¼ Cup(s) buttermilk
● ¼ Cup(s) butter, melted, or Clarified butter, Ghee
● 1 Tablespoon(s) Roasted Garlic paste.**SEE COOK'S NOTE**
✚ Preheat oven to 400℉
1. Cut chicken wings at joints; discard small ends or use for stock.
2. Combine cheese, flour and seasonings in plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken in buttermilk.
4. Add several pieces at a time to cheese mixture; shake to coat. Place in greased jelly roll pan.
5. Combine the melted butter and roasted garlic together. Pour the mixture over chicken. Bake at 400℉ for 20 minutes.
6. Turn chicken over; continue cooking 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
7. These chicken wings can be baked ahead and reheated at party time. Serve warm, about 90℉ - 100℉
1. After roasting the garlic, squeeze the roasted cloves to release the roated garlic and mash the cloves
into a paste.