1. In a large frying pan over high heat, add olive oil and heat so that a drop of water will sizzle when you drop it in the oil;
lower heat to medium. Add onions and mushrooms, stir and cook until mushrooms darken and onions start to look transparent.
Add steak slices and cook for 3 minutes or until meat lightly browns. Add roasted peppers. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heap cooked meat mixture in a long pile across pan.
3. Melt Cheese Whiz in microwave.
4. Slice bread lengthwise. Using a spatula, scoop meat mixture and lay on bread.
5. Ladle Cheese Whiz on top. Slice sandwich into 2 or 4 pieces, and serve with a dill pickle.
Makes 2 servings.