To print this page, use your browser's print button, or use the copy/paste/print method.
MOROCCAN CARROT SOUP
This soup is strictly Moroccan!
RECIPE PRINTED FROM: THEGUTSYGOURMET.NET©
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4 One serving equals 75 calories.
● 5 cup(s) clear chicken stock
● ½ cup(s) diced onion
● ½ teaspoon(s) ground caraway seed
● ¾ teaspoon(s) cumin seed
● 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh garlic
● 1 tablespoon(s) strained fresh lemon juice
● 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
● 1 lb. peeled carrots, sliced in ¼ inch rounds
1. Boil all ingredients until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Cool and drain, reserving the liquid.
3. Puree the vegetables until completely smooth.
4. Add the reserved liquid and chill.
5. At serving time, garnish with minced coriander or parsley.
Copyright 2001© 2012© The Gutsy Gourmet - All rights reserved